Revolution Compatible with Debian Type Linux?

Jerry Muelver jerry at hytext.com
Thu Jan 12 06:31:58 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis F. Desmarais"

> ...But I really hope I can install the development package on my Linux
> distribution.  Any thoughts?

I'm running RR 2.6.1 on Ubuntu Breezy Badger as my development platform,
with no problems other than my lack of programming adroitness (I'm new to
Linux and RR at the same time). The package installation is almost trival --
untar the download into a folder. Click the RR executable. That's it.
Everything RR needs lives in the untarred directory and subdirectories. To
fancy things up a bit, I dragged the icon onto the bottom-screen taskbar for
quick-launch access.

How is it not working for you?

---- Jerry Muelver