Printing problem on Windows machine

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Jan 11 22:00:14 EST 2006

Ditto that...please quote the script here.

Just because there some super sages on this list doesn't mean that
"trivial" stuff need not be exposed. It may be just the thing someone
needs.

My users have printing problems on windows, I use the standard code

on printTranscript
   put the cHeader of me into tPrintTranscript
   replace "|" with ": " in tPrintTranscript
   replace "\" with "" in tPrintTranscript
   put cr & cr after tPrintTranscript
   put fld "Transcript" after tPrintTranscript
   revShowPrintdialog, true,true
    revPrintText tPrintTranscript
end printTranscript

Simple, right? poke a variable with some text and print it. Well, it
works on the Mac but delivers garbage on Windows...I haven't had time
to solve this but I really need to.

And if this is useful maybe Dan can add it to his printing Smart Book.

Sivakatirswami