esellerate ???

Levi Kendall ljk144 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:45:24 EST 2006

On 1/11/06, Todd Geist <tg.lists at geistinteractive.com> wrote:

> Has anybody out there used esellerate with Revolution?
>
> http://www.esellerate.net/
>
> Any plug-ins?  any opinions

Yes, actually I have but as far as I can tell you cannot use their SDK
natively with Revolution.

My solution to this was to make a small separate app using C (there is some
good example code somewhere in the SDK).  I then launch this program from
within Revolution, it writes a small datafile in the directory when done
that I can then read in the program.

I'd be interested if there was a way to use their DLL natively, but as far
as I found the best method was to simply use something else and have them
talk via a file.

-Levi Kendall