At a bit of a loss

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Wed Jan 11 00:55:43 EST 2006

Hi,

I have to use the SQLQuery Builder (yes I know the risks)
for a demonstration stack for a potential client (a zoo) .  I can
do everything manually, but I haven't got the time as I
have to show it tomorrow afternoon and I only have a few hours.  What
I've done is setup db QB for browsing and editing.  Works fine.  However
I've
drawn a blank on inserting records into the table.  As an
example a table with the following fields (using field objects)

First field "herpName".  Second field "CommonName", Third field
"LatinName".  These are connected to field controls that are
labelled "herpName", "edCommonName and "LatinName".  What I'm
needing to do is insert the values of these fields into the
relevant fields of the database.

The reason I'm short cutting with DB QB is because I have to
create a total of twelve stacks with related data.  I just
can't code in Rev fast enough to do that.

Any help greatly appreciated...

Scott