animations on a card

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Tue Jan 10 20:31:31 EST 2006

Dear Preston,

It doesn't make sense to count the number of animations.

In the Arcade Engine, you could count the number of objects.
Usually, objects are animated by attaching a script to them. You
do this manually, using the script editor.

The Animation Builder does little more than remembering the
position of each object for each "frame" of your animation.
There is a series of locations for each animated object. It
looks like you have a number of animations, but in fact it is
just a number of objects that change location. The different
locations are kept in custom properties starting with
cREVAnimation. The custom properties are in the animated objects.

So, animations are related to objects and objects are on a
particular card or in a group on a number of cards.

Perhaps I/we can provide better advice if you can explain why
exactly you need this.

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.