making it run with Dreamcard Player

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jan 10 15:09:06 EST 2006

On 1/10/06 2:00 PM, "Sieg Lindstrom" <sl at trackandfieldnews.com> wrote:

> Dave, I wasn't quite sure what you meant by "out beside the file folder
> icon." I'm working on a Mac. Are "security properties" the ownership &
> permissions settings one accesses through command-I after selecting a file
> or application icon?

No, it's in the DC Player itself. In the DreamCard player, when the
revOnline Viewer is displayed, you can click on the folder icon to pick a
file to run, or you can click on the Revolution logo next to the folder icon
to bring up preferences, including whether to set the secure mode on or off
("Run in non-secure mode").

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software