Export Data from Rev to PDF format

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Jan 9 22:58:44 EST 2006

OK I see this:

====
on mouseUp
   answer file "Select a file:"
   if it is not empty then
     put it into tSrcPath
     put tPath & ".pdf" into tDestPath
     put "/System/Library/Printers/Libraries/convert" into tConvertApp
     get shell(tConvertApp && "-f" && tSrcPath && "-o" && tDestPath &&
"-j application/pdf")
   end if
end mouseUp

HTH,
Ken Ray
======

I think I am missing some key elements such as what acceptable file
formats are there for tSrcPath?

If the source data is plain ASCII but to be rendered in a different,
foreign font with a char-to-glyph mapping other than plain roman...?

is that a .ps file in tSrcPath?

Sivakatirswami