QT controller on Windows XP-Home

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Jan 9 21:09:59 EST 2006

I have a user running a rev stack that presents a player with no rect
dimensions. Just the controller bar, for playing .mp3 files. I need
QT for this because I manage the play back with the current time
stop, start, back up etc.

This is a "rare" problem.. he's running Windows XP-Home (an older
version) and the controller bar of the player window is "out of
control" and runs wide on the screen.. on top of other buttons and
fields.

Anyone seen this problem before. It's not happening to any mac users
and not to any other windows users.

I will try to set the lockloc of the player in my next version...

Sivakatirswami