Restricting display to 1024*768 on wider screens,

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Mon Jan 9 18:13:32 EST 2006

Hi  Klaus, - it sounds as if you have understood my problem: wanting to display -on demand - any of nine  1024x768 areas of this oversize stack, and only 1 such area at a time,- which works fine on 1024x768 screens, but which, on larger screens exhibits parts of neighbouring  areas.
However,  when I make a substack, whether there are images on it or not, I cant see, how I can obtain any transparancy down to the oversize stack. So I think I will gratefully receive the offer of an exemplifying illustration of a stack with a transparent hole.

Kresten