arrays

Stephen Gorton sgorton at usa.net
Mon Jan 9 06:48:51 EST 2006

yes you're right.

i have just completed my own version of the average function that can
move up and down my "array"
i keep forgetting tht we are talking about an associative array with
possible non-numerical "keys"

i am used to array[linenumber][itemnumber]
which seems more simple to me (for what i wanna do anyway)

thanks to all