arrays

Stephen Gorton sgorton at usa.net
Mon Jan 9 05:10:22 EST 2006

xavier,

found the solution....

put average(item 2 of line 20 to 30 of thearray) into theaverage

it scares me that i find the solution on google but not in the documentation

to be honest - rev is very powerful - but its difficult to harness this
power if it isn't documented,  (ie 3rdparty books)
references are fine if you know the -exact- keywords that you are
looking for.

thanks for the help