Rollover Mouse effects

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Jan 8 17:30:46 EST 2006

Hi Ken,

Don't be sorry: as you know it, you are right!
Probably, I set some property badly.
For those who might be interested in, here is the list of the right
properties and their values to get a 'three states' button the icon
of which changes when the mouse flies over, at mouseDown and mouseUp:

In the Property Inspector:

. Transparent = true (usually we don't want a bg color)
. ShowName = false (if we want only icons)
. AutoHilite = true
. TraversalOn = true
. ShowFocusBorder = false
. ThreeD = true
. ShowBorder = false
. HiliteBorder = false
. Icon, HiliteIcon and ArmedIcon set in the 'Icons & Borders' pane.

AutoArm set to true in the message box (no check box available in the
Property Inspector).

Thanks to you, Ken, for having proved this: it might save a lot of
coding for all :-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet