who provides webring?

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 13:22:57 EST 2006

Yes, after Runtime Revolution Ltd. decided they didn't want to maintain the
ring anymore I volunteered to take over.. No thanks needed as I don't really
have to do too much ;-) If you have a RunRev related website please join up
if you haven't already done so..

Please note though that _anything_ referencing to unitz.ca is no longer
valid (and hasn't been for some time like a couple of years).. For what ever
reason they haven't taken the site down nor closed the email account
*shrug*..

To make sure that you go to the newest site always use the domain redirect
www.shaosean.tk and you can always reach me via email through the email
redirect < info AT shaosean DOT tk > (it redirects to this hotmail account
which I've had for about 6 years now, if not longer).. So please update any
bookmarks or links on your website ^_^

-Sean