Probably the dumbest question on Earth

David Mendriski djdrisk at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 8 11:10:46 EST 2006

Hi,

I have written an application for learning Italian verbs.  I wanted
to share it with another student in the class.  I gave her a copy of
my application and a copy of the Dreamcard Player.  She put them onto
her PC and said nothing happens when she clicks on my application or
on the player.  What else must be done.  Is the problem that she has
a PC and I have an Imac on which I developed the app?  I know she
would love to use this app on her home computer.   Thanks!

Dave