Using Revolution as a CGI

alex wu alex298298 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 00:23:57 EST 2006

Hello,

I came across shafermediastore.com and found the eBook
"Using Revolution as a CGI".  Over the past 8 years, I
have been using PERL and PHP to develop CGI scripts on
linux webservers.  I would like to try to use RR to
develop CGI scripts.  I have some questions:

1. Do I need to install any "RR engines" in the
webservers as root administrator?  Or any shared web
hosting accounts can simply save the "RR engines" in
their own CGI-BIN directory?

2. Does it work on both linux servers and windows
servers?

Thanks and best regards

Alex