Rollover Mouse effects

SupermanSlyr at aol.com SupermanSlyr at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 22:29:21 EST 2006

Hello, I thank everyone very much. I wouldn't get by without  your help. It
always seems to be the simple things I have issues with. Now I'm  trying to
figure out how to make an image have mouse-over effects. I have 2 of  each image;
one for when the mouse enters it, and one for when it leaves it  (Highlighted
and un highlighted). I've tried putting both image frames  on the card at
once, while trying to make the appropriate one  invisible with onMouseEnter.
I've also tried importing from my hard  drive and replacing the current image,
but so far it hasn't worked like I  planned.

 Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way. How can I get the rollover
effects I'm looking for? I want the picture to change to another picture when  the
mouse pointer is moved within it, but change back to the original when  the
mouse pointer leaves from within it. I'm sure working with a gif file  would be
simpler, but I don't have a gif file creation program, so I need an  alternate
route.