animations on card

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Jan 6 08:16:08 EST 2006

Hi Preston,

You can easily script objects to move around on the card. You
can also make a series of pictures and display them sequentially
as the icon of a button.

For example, if you have a series of images, which compose an
animation together, you could use a script like the following.

on animate
   repeat with x = 8080 to 8089
     set the icon of btn "Animation" to x
     wait 120 millisecs
   end repeat
end animate

If you think that moving objects is what you need, you really
should have a look at ArcadeEngine, which is available here:

<http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine/index.php>

There is also a forum where users and the author of AE give support:

<http://derbrill.com/arcadeengine/forum/>

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.