Printing in Rev/Dreamcard

James Z jazu at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 18:51:33 EST 2006

How accurately can Rev/Dreamcard print? Can I make marks on a data entry
form? In HC I was using Postscript code to draw small rectangles (about 1/8
inch long) and precisely position them on some forms. Does Rev/Dreamcard
have similar capabilities? I'd probably be printing to an Epson ink jet
printer, but maybe a postscript printer.

The main problem I ran into was not being able to print close enough to the
paper edge, but this was mainly a printer problem.

Thanks,

James Z