A Custom Property Sets 'Database"

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Thu Jan 5 17:02:57 EST 2006

Hi Chipp,

> Thanks Scott for creating this demo. I'll be sure and put a
> link to it
> on our altSQLite website.

No worries.  I hope it's helpful to someone.
I've received a lot of help from this list
and am in the process of creating a couple
of new app's (one is database based, the other
is multi-media) and I owe it to the people here
to getting started.  I've become much more
confident in Rev and am actually reading the
dictionary in Rev.  It's becoming readily
apparent just how powerful Rev actually is.

Scott