Progressive jpegs and mac os9

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Wed Jan 4 13:41:09 EST 2006

Can anyone confirm the problem described by Jeff? Since I'm
using Mac OS 9 a lot, I am trying to confirm this, but without
success.

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.