Set the icon to (icon of another stack)

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jan 4 08:40:25 EST 2006

On 1/4/06 7:34 AM, "Paul Claude" <paulclaude at postino.it> wrote:

> Thanks, Eric, this surely works; I only was searching for a tip to avoid the
> change (also if temporary) of the source image ID, as I can have many stacks
> opened and many images to load together, but I am beginning to think that it
> does not exist :-(

Unfortunately, you're right, Paul. If you have two images with the same ID
open at the same time, you can't assign an icon to a button by ID and be
able to clearly pick which one you want. So you either need to renumber the
IDs (temporarily), or only open one stack at a time and make sure the
destroyStack property is turned on so that it is purged from memory when it
closes.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/