(no subject)

Pierre Bernaert pierre.bernaert at mac.com
Wed Jan 4 05:01:34 EST 2006

Looking for PC Expert Help,

Working on Mac I'm developing an application I'd like to work on both
sides of the frontier.

I do most of  my test using "Virtual PC".

As far as "Controls" are concerned I'm fine.

I began to use the Keyboard to enter data and got into trouble: the
keyboard was working as "QWERTY"  KB although mine was an "AZERTY"

As I didn't find any explanation I installed Rev 1.6.1 on a true XP
machine and got the same trouble:

Revolution itself when scripting was considering the KeyBoard as
"Qwerty" although it was not.

Look for this into "Revolution Preference", then into XP Keyboard set
up and found nothing.

Can somebody tell me where I should go to use my Azerty KeyBoard ?

Many thanks

Pierre