Standalone deployment

Sean Michael Carrick smcarrick at cox.net
Wed Jan 4 00:07:40 EST 2006

I don't know what kind of business you are in, but have you ever thought
of releasing your program under the GNU Public License?  If you were to
release it under Open Source, you could then sell support of the
software instead of the software itself.  Also, other programmers around
the Internet would be able to look at your code and maybe help you take
your application in directions that you didn't think of on your own.
Just a thought.

Sean