data files for Rev Online?

Jerry Muelver jerry at hytext.com
Tue Jan 3 18:47:57 EST 2006

From: "Thomas McGrath III"

> Ok, well when I  got to "menus and controls" I hit the text and nothing
> happened. The  text turned red but the line under it stayed blue and it
> stayed on  the previous content. So I hit others and most switched to
> content.  But some did not. I captured a screen shot if you need to see
> it.

> If I click again or maybe double click then it would go to that pages
content just fine.

I think I've got it, Tom. Several links in authoring.wik had extraneous
click activated the U, the second triggered the A, I think. I rashly used
ctrl-u for "Unlink", and the Rev environment apparently pasted an
"underline" property in the HTML code when I was building that file. I don't
see it happening with StackRunner on Linux, Win, or Mac, but I could see it
pssibly happening with the Rev IDE on Win or Mac. I'll clean the demo files
in a text editor, and repost them.

Thanks, again!

---- Jerry