Game Source Information for Rev

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 13:20:15 EST 2006

try this link to a previous annoucement post on this list
http://www.mail-archive.com/use-revolution@lists.runrev.com/msg65061.html

ArcadeEngine 1.5 released Malte Brill Tue, 01 Nov 2005 02:13:31 -0800
Hi all, We're delighted to bring you an update to the popular and easy to
use Arcade Engine, by DerBrill Software. Arcade Engine incorporates
sophisticated, scripted path management graphics and effects handling to
meet the needs ...