A Constellation Problem - of my own making

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Tue Feb 28 23:19:29 EST 2006

>Tim,
>
>As far as I can tell, you described the problem quite accurately.   The
>Constellation top is tucked under the Revolution/Mac OSX menubar at the top
>so I can't drag it anywhere.
>
>I'm on a 14" Mac Powerbook too
>
>And when I restart it goes right under the menu bar as well.
>
>Michael

You mean the draggable tops remain under the OS menubar after you restart Rev?

If so, I don't know if you're a Jedi Knight or a newbie. Not to
condescend, but you know how to write a script or type a line into
the msg box to move the windows down a bit? If not, do speak up.

BTW, my desktop machine has a larger monitor, but it's still 1024 X
768. The problem doesn't seem to occur on the desktop machine.
Mysterious...

Cheers,

Tim