More e-mail troubles

Bob Warren robertum at brturbo.com
Tue Feb 28 19:53:39 EST 2006

Dear Jacque,

Thanks very much for the info, you have certainly put my mind at rest
regarding the possibility of a virus/hacker attack and/or the
possibility of giving RunRev a bad name by sending unwanted List e-mails
all over the world. It's just that I've never seen it before, even
though I've participated on the U-R List on quite a number of occasions.

As for the mystery of Support not answering my e-mails, I have always
sent my messages directly to Heather, and she has never suggested I
should use <support at runrev.com> instead. Next time, I'll use this
address and see if I get a bit more joy.

Best regards, and thanks again.

Bob