More e-mail troubles

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Feb 28 16:01:43 EST 2006

I also am reluctant to bring this to the list's attention, but I have not
received any emails from RunRev -- no mailing list, no replies to support
emails, no announcements (if there were any), and no trial keys. I am able
to post here only because the gmane system is working. I have triple-checked
my spam folders and email filters. I don't know if the problem is two-way.
My next step was to give RunRev a phone call but so far I haven't found a
few free minutes due to the time difference. I just wanted others to know
they're not alone having this problem... and to ask RunRev to look into it,
please, as this is the only way besides an int'l call that seems to be
working to reach you.

Bill
wjm(at)wjm.org
runrev(at)wjm.org