Rev 2.7 Editor & stability problems

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 27 20:30:14 EST 2006

Please try turning off Antialiased for the image/object that you are
having trouble with and report back if the problem goes away.
You may have to set the alwaysbuffer of the stack to false as well.

If that doesn't work can you please describe the objects further?

Thank you

Tom

On Feb 27, 2006, at 7:13 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

>> I also just posted another message concerning the use ot  the
>> magnification feature which is not operational either.  Could these
>> problems be related?  I know that they did not occur in the Rev. 2.6
>> edition.
>
> I doubt they are related, but the magnification thing is definitely
> weird. That one's for Bugzilla, I think. It looks like a direct
> consequence of the new image features.

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

Lazy River Software™ - http://www.lazyriversoftware.com