Transcript and Dot Notation - the really "embarrassing" concepts IMHO

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 14:31:54 EST 2006

Mark Wieder wrote:
> Rob-
>
> Monday, February 27, 2006, 8:33:04 AM, you wrote:
>

>> If we all agree on everything all the time, what a dull, homogenous,
>> narrow-scoped group we have become.
>>

> I shudder to think what would happen if everyone agreed with me. It's
> bad enough when *anyone* agrees with me...

So, if I agree with that, does that make me agreeable or disagreeable :)

Seriously, I think we have a pretty great list here, even if it gets
*hot* once in a while. The big issue is how we treat each other when we
do disagree. Passionate people feel things strongly and that can lead to
*passionate* statements. Hopefully when the dust settles we're a little
wiser for it.

I want to say, too, that I appreciate the help I get here. I wish I knew
enough to offer something back more often - hopefully that will happen
as I become more proficient at Rev development.

Marty Knapp