Win XP / Rev 2.7

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 12:46:30 EST 2006

--- Karen <Karen at curlypaws.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone seen problems with inclusion of script
> libraries in Rev
> 2.7?  I've been trying Quartam Reports and have
> included the XML
> libraries in the standalone.  On the Mac this work
> fine, on Windows
> Quartam can't find the XML libraries.  I've written
> to Jan on this,
> but I'm not sure if it is a Rev problem or a Quartam
> one.  Is there
> an easy way to tell what is in the Windows
> standalone and whether the
> XML library made it there?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Karen

Hi Karen,

Please note that I'm testing this on Win2K, so things
might be a little different on WinXP.

After building the standalone, go to the directory
with the .exe file ; there should be a subdirectory
'Externals'. In that directory should be a file
'revxml.dll' which cont

If this file is present, and

Quartam Reports for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>