Transcript and Dot Notation

Karen Karen at curlypaws.com
Mon Feb 27 12:31:14 EST 2006

On 27 Feb 2006, at 15:12, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> Integer Basic rocked. It was faster than FP. And with the 'Sweet
> Sixteen' 6502 functions by Woz were really useful. I built a lot of
> crazy gear for the movie industry with this stuff.

My old favourites were Basic XL on the old Atari 800 (showing my age)
and Fast ST Basic on the Atari ST.  I did a very nice little Election
Program that predicted Scottish election results on the ST. Ah, those
were the days...

It wasn't until I found Revolution that I managed to re-capture the
enthusiasm and enjoyment that I used to get when programming.  I can
actually write things (well, some things), rather than struggle with
obscure syntax.

Karen