revOnline kaput?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Feb 27 00:55:07 EST 2006

FWIW,

RevOnline stopped working in my department's Mac lab (OS 9, regrettably)
nearly a year ago.

I can't blame Rev for it, as we're on our third sysadmin in less than that
many years, the current and prior one both being current/former students,
and the department has quite frankly let the Mac lab go to to
you-know-where in the netherregions...

All I know is RevOnline just doesn't work there, on their machines, in OS
9 (but with my OS X laptop present using their network via wireless
connection via Rev 2.6 & 2.7, RevOnline comes up and works like it's
supposed to).  Go figure.

This "info" probably doesn't help, but sometimes commiseration makes one
feel better. :-P

Okay... now that I've removed my idiot cap and actually read Eric's
opening remarks, no, we didn't move anything, either.

It just worked for a while and then stopped working.

Judy