Transcript and Dot Notation

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Feb 26 13:10:24 EST 2006

Dude, your rights to post to this list are rapidly diminishing. This
list is MODERATED, and Runrev and the listmom reserve the right to
boot you at any time, for any reason they wish.

I'd say cool it - for the rest of us, and for your own sake, if you
want to get anything out of this list.

Pleae sit back and listen for a while. Or leave, please.

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o