Transcript and Dot Notation

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 03:41:12 EST 2006

Judy.....

I preferred to take this off-llist. You chose to make it a public
fight. I choose not to engage.

I did not intend that anyone would see my comment about paranoia as an
attack on any individual or indeed on any specific position on this
issue. I was referring to the general level of heat that arose around
what seemed to me to be a fairly unemotional, intriguing technical
discussion.

You implied strongly that I somehow thought I was better than everyone
else, going so far as to suggest that I thought my money had more
value than everyone else's. That's ridiculous.

I will bow out of this conversation now. I apologize to anyone who was
offended by my flip use of the word "paranoia." And maybe now it's
time for me to stop starting new discussions on this board at all.

What a sad turn of events.