Transcript and Dot Notation

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Feb 26 00:14:39 EST 2006

Yes, perhaps (I don't agree, but obviously others would)...

However...

You now have TWO different ways of reading Transcript.

How do you know when and how?

And what if VB syntax gets added?  and ... whatever else it is syntax that
people can already do in some other pre-existing perfectly  ugly language
gets added?

put theResult()

it = Transcript becomes unreadable and unlearnable.

Judy