Export to pdf

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 15:36:40 EST 2006

Yes, the OSX Print to PDF is a great solution ... for the Mac. But is
there something similar for the PC?

In my collection of Rev stacks, there's one called "Save Vectors to
PDF.rev" that converts native Rev graphics to high-rez PDFs. It seems a
bit over my head. I'm not sure who put it together - it's very cool for
what it does. Does anyone know who did this? Could it be adapted to
include text? Bitmap graphics?

Marty Knapp