Export to pdf

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sat Feb 25 14:39:15 EST 2006

Stephen Barncard <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com> wrote:
> Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:
>> .......................... This is a PC solution, however it
>>can be shared as a network printer that is accessible by Macs.
>
> I guess it's not so 'universal' at all...
>

> sqb

Ah, so you want it to be 'Mac' universal. ;-)
There are a multitude of file format conversion utilities that work
cross-platform. GhostScript does a pretty good job on Mac, PC and Linux. A
card could be exported as a PNG or JPG, then just shell a GS command to
convert it to PDF. This would appear transparent to the end user.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>