Export to pdf

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sat Feb 25 09:46:45 EST 2006

On 2/25/06, Marty Knapp <martyknapp at comcast.net> wrote:
> I have a card with an assortment of objects - native Rev graphic images,
> text fields and possibly an imported jpg, png or gif image (some of
> these could overlap each other). I'm using the export as snapshot to a
> jpeg, but would be interested to know if there's a way to export this to
> a pdf, preferably with more resolution than I'm getting. Does anyone
> know if this is possible, and if so, how?

Take a look at Universal Document Converter (UDC) at
http://www.print-driver.com  It allows you to print to JPG, PNG, etc. from
any application; even from rev stacks. This is a PC solution, however it
can be shared as a network printer that is accessible by Macs.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>