use-revolution Digest, Vol 29, Issue 63

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Feb 24 21:08:01 EST 2006

Gregory, please forgive my jibe. Of course it isn't a fair
comparison, but then a fair one wouldn't have been as good a joke.
'Seems to me that all bugs in ProTools should be fixed, and and a
simple word to Digidesign should get the ball rolling', while having
the same kind of optimism (and justification), just doesn't have the
breadth...

Are their really no problems, difficulties, inefficiencies or demands
made on you in your professional life that you just don't have time
to attend to as thoroughly as you or your students would like?

I think it's ridiculous the way that George Bush plays the role of
President on TV. Completely unconvincing. :)

Best

Mark