Transcript and Dot Notation

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:29:52 EST 2006

I don't recall this being hashed out and finished several times,
Jacque. Maybe it's been resolved to YOUR satisfaction, but someone
else raised the issue in another thread, so evidently at least some of
us don't think the issue's been resolved.

Except of course this is all hypothetical BS because none of us gets
to decide how RR implements this.

And you have to admit it's more fun than 2.7 bashing. :-)