OT: searching for a video within another video

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Fri Feb 24 17:34:09 EST 2006

I know this is off-topic, but does anyone know of a way to search for a
video within another video?

I have some QT videos that have been chopped up.  I want to replace the
chopped up video with a start and stop selection in a  player, but I don't
have the indexes.  I have 134 movies to match.  It seems like there should
be some automated way to find the VideoPart1 in Video1 programmatically, so
I don't have sit down and look through the movie and match things up.

Any suggestions?

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
314-629-5248 or 888-628-4588