So long and thanks for all the stacks...

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Feb 24 12:15:56 EST 2006

> Not sure, but he may have turned to something that is not as
> quick, but will allow him to develop for his work flow
> without the stumbling blocks.

Actually im turning to stuff that is light-years ahead of rev...

These include:
http://flstudio.com - the easiest music production studio out there
http://gtlegends.com (see also the reviews on http://bhmotorsports.com)

And tuning my car for the Ring... Eventually building or restoring a real GT
race car...

--

For work, where I used MC for storage management (large scale), the new 2003
server release from MS will surely do the job since I comes with those

Less work... believe me is better!

cheers
Xavier