On the Democratic Operation of Bugzilla

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Feb 24 03:00:49 EST 2006

Here, here!

I agree wholeheartedly, Rob.

I mean, y'all know that I have and will likely continue to do more than
my own fair share of kvetching...

But I also have to say that I have seen responsiveness on most if not all
of the issues I kvetch about most:

*Reasonable "hobbyist"/IU/educational pricing
*Improved docs (still want to see printed ones) including user guide
*pre-builts/templates (tho' I HATE templates in general, it's still
probably an improvement -- one that I'm willing to spend my students' own
money on, that is... he he!)

I'll still stand tall on my language purist soapbox, however...  I mean,
why can't TTS just use HC's "speak" syntax instead of that dreadful
whatever thing it uses???

Lingo went to c.dot.syntax.hell in a very short fashion...  Please don't
let Transcript follow behind Lingo!

Judy