On the Democratic Operation of Bugzilla

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Feb 24 02:18:49 EST 2006

Is there any place where the known XP bugs are available for 2.7?

I'd forgotten that I was supposed to be thinking about things my students
might encounter, not just those things I would (in OS X), but I had one of
the brighter students today showing me wonky Rev stuff in XP.

NOTE:  I also know that he did multiple wonky (even by my standards)
things before he got to the point of showing me his problems, which were
too numerous for me to recall.

I'm just looking for a quick heads-up...  before I gather the gumption to
install and run XP in emulation... blech...  XP when I don't even have
Classic!!!

Judy