Stack file format change in 2.7 - BACK UP!

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Feb 23 11:54:19 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I second Rob with all my might.
The result of this format change is pathetic.

This means that Rev 2.6.1 *must* be used to build stacks able to be
shared with the community (i.e. without the ability of using next Rev
versions enhancements).
And for those who will not have Rev prior to 2.7, they have to know
that only a part of the community will be able to open their stacks...
Obviously, Runrev missed something important here.
I don't imagine they have deliberately put all of us providing
plugins, libraries, utilities or simple stacks on RevOnline (built
with 2.7) in such a mess.
Now, I come back into my hole waiting for Runrev res(v)olution.

Regards,
Eric Chatonet

PS. In addition, with 2.7 (and not with other versions), plugins that
perform some process at Rev startup (asking for a file that was not
found as Rev Online Watcher, for instance) make Rev startup hanging
up with the splash screen in the middle...