mySQL and Rev 2.7 - fails once built app

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Thu Feb 23 04:13:20 EST 2006

Dear Tom,

Thanks for the speedy advice. Wish my brain was as speedy at understanding
though... I am not sure which paths you mean. When I build the app, it puts
the libraries in the same directory as the new app. My mySQL is used via the
127.0.0.1 (localhost) address and that is shown correctly in a field for the
user to change in the future. Can you point me more definitively? Thanks

John