help the newb-rube

Ben Bock benbock at msn.com
Tue Feb 21 18:33:46 EST 2006

1)  I have 30 groups or radio buttons per page, with several pages.  I'd like them to reset to zero on cardOpen.  Thanks to helpful feedback from here, I'm trying to avoid "hard-coding" as much, but I'm flubbing the script.

on openCard

put the number of grps into clearGroups

repeat with x = 1 to clearGroups

put the groupIDs of grp x into tList

repeat for each line tGroup in tList

set the hilitedButton of grp id tGroup of grp x \\ to zero

end openCard

2)  I tried to make some round buttons behave like radio buttons.  The "radio button dot" is a bit of a formatting hassle.  I looked up solutions in archives, but they don't seem to work for me, I'm running 2.6.1 on Windows.  Has anyone actually successfully made regular buttons behave like radio buttons?

Indebted for any help,

Ben