Difficulty using shell in Ubuntu Linux

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Feb 21 12:03:31 EST 2006

I don't think spaces in filenames or foldernames on any platform is a
good idea.
They don't work on my webservers either.

  Too many platforms don't like them, especially on networks. People
have gotten used to OS's that clean up after them but filenames just
shouldn't have spaces! I've ingrained myself with no-space habits for
years.  Use underscore in place of spaces.
What do you do? Rename all the files with spaces!!

sdqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o