Spell checking in Rev apps?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 21 09:25:46 EST 2006

Scott,

Gratuities:
Thanks for this, I really learned a lot from it. I am curious about
the "Learn" -- CustomDict.txt -- feature. I found the file
CustomDict.txt created in the DemoSpellChecker Folder and created a
few "fake" words to have the system learn them. Well it seems to work
across openings of the stack.

SpellChecker question:
My question is 'where' is it saving these custom dictionary words? I
checked the CustomDict.txt file and it appears empty. I checked for
custom properties etc. but to no avail. I did find the
WriteCustomDictionary function but can not find where it might be
called from?

Revolution question:
Is there a way in rev to find out based on the name of a function
where it is called from in a stack across objects/scripts etc.? I
tried the find and replace method and I only get the function and not
any place it might be called from.

Thanks

Tom